Herald - Issue 406

v EMAIL: editor@herald-publishing.co.uk v 13th May 2021 • The HERALD • Page 59 Tel: 023 8254 7600 TMT House, 12 The Marsh, Hythe, Southampton, SO45 6AL enquiry@tmtlegalservices.co.uk www.tmtlegalservices.co.uk Your Local Legal Specialists WILLS & PROBATE ONLINE AND PHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE Call the Team on 023 8254 7600 or visit our website for our online quotation tool where you can also instruct us ASK A PROFESSIONAL BRYANT & CO Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers We provide a wide range of accounting and business services to individuals, partnerships and limited companies. We specialise in working with family owned businesses, providing guidance and advice as appropriate. Our services include: • Annual Accounts • Bookkeeping • VAT • Payroll and CIS • Personal and Corporate Tax Returns • Management Accounts • Business Advice • We also provide training on the use of Sage and Quickbooks, and the implementation of computerised and manual accounting systems. • Meetings can be arranged to suit your needs, including evenings and weekends if more convenient to you. • The initial meeting is free of charge, regardless of the length of time, as we believe it is important to develop a good working relationship from the outset. • All fees are agreed in advance of any work being undertaken. Please call Peter or Lisa on 023 8089 4982 to arrange a meeting to discuss your business needs. You can also contact Peter on 07976 808969, or email us at info@bryantandcompany.co.uk Have a look at our website www.bryantandcompany.co.uk for a fuller understanding of our business. COVID-19 on your trip and miss out on your holiday as a result of being hospitalised or con ned to your a c c o mm o d a t i o n . Additionally, some policies even include cover for any necessary repatriation costs. For example, if tourists need to travel to the hospital during the trip or if they require help getting home as a result of falling ill or becoming seriously injured - this includes providing help to transport vehicles or providing a driver to take holiday members home if the driver is too ill or in hospital. Remember, just because you’re holidaying in the UK, doesn’t mean your cash, valuables, or electrical items can’t be lost, stolen, or are accidentally damaged during your trip. So if you’re considering bringing items such as laptops, tablets, portable speakers, and various other high- tech gadgets or compact outdoor toys for the children with you, it’s worth looking for this type of cover or policy extension. Most home insurance policies do not usually include cover for these types of items outside of the home. Most travel insurance policies will also cover you should you or your children accidentally damage anything in your rental property - ensuring you have this cover could be the di erence between getting your deposit back or not! Finally, in a bid to offer holidaymakers more financial protection, some insurers have recently introduced a policy speci cally for those who have bought a holiday but only paid the deposit. e policy o ers cover in the event that should you no longer be able to go on your trip, before the nal holiday balance is due, you’ll be covered for cancellation costs without having to pay your policy excess. Alternatively, if you have already paid your nal trip balance but need to cancel for any reason covered under the policy, you’ll still be covered but will be required to pay your excess. Travel insurance cover varies between providers, so it’s important to read the policy wording to make sure you’re 100% happy with the cover of your chosen provider before you buy. Continued from page 58 HAVE YOU GOT THE RIGHT COVID TRAVEL COVER?